Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Kairos from Samoa

WALT describe something special to you using descriptive and emotive language


How it looks

It was a turtle in its shell he was scared he was green the shell was green
Why it’s special


It's special because it’s a baby turtle and we have to look after it so it doesn't die and it’s a boy
How it makes me feel


It makes me feel HAPPY because he’s  just like my little brother                                                                                                               
Anything else
No         

My taonga which is very special to me is a turtle. It is green and its shell is green too.
It is special to me because I am mostly in charge of looking after it. It makes me feel happy because he’s just like a little brother. I will treasure my taonga forever.

It’s by Kairos Leilua.

1 comment: